Wednesday 12 February 2014

The Motivation


One day I was sitting back on my couch and was thinking of the motivation behind writing this blog and a-lot stuck my head as it's a long story. But my vague memory says I started writing some 2-3 years back, however, i realized it a little later that i actually can write. I was a deep thinker, i mean, i used to think a lot over small pity things and waste a lot of time thinking about future, about all that went bad in the past, in other words of all the things that i shouldn't have given a damn upon. But the story begins from here.

Honestly speaking, a lot of hustle was there in my life and i often find myself dealing with perpetual sadness or many a times with anxieties and quite often i start cribbing over small things.To get out of these situations I was reading a lot, i even used to ask my best buddy to suggest me something to get out of this. But nothing was making any difference to my life. But one day as i was sitting back and reading, something unusual did happen.

As i used to read a lot over how to reduce the anxiety level and align my thoughts, there was a common solution in most of the suggestions that to indulge yourself in something you like and to start thinking positively. And frankly speaking one day i was reading the blog by Mr. Amitabh Bachchan and a thought hit my head that if Mr Amitabh at the age of 71 can write his blog continuously for more than 2000 days ,why not i can ?
And next day, here i was up with my first blog and it became a hobby to write down all the positive thoughts in my mind on the blog and over the time it really helped me in changing my mind. I know its easier said than done but this is the only way that helped me.

Coming back to Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, he has really been a big inspiration for me as at 71 he is so hard working and energetic. There is a lot to learn from his life as after a long stint of first 19 flop films this man came up with the biggest blockbuster of his life and now he is synonyms to the bollywood.

Yes!! It was my story of how i indulged myself in writing but the crux of the matter is don't just sit back thinking what will happen or thinking  what others are doing. Live your own life and work harder to fulfill your own instincts. One-day every thing would be in its place. Just learn to stay happy and lastly take your decisions and make them right.

No comments:

Post a Comment